In this post, I describe a smarter way to proceed, assuming that you have a gmail account (otherwise, you can easily create one).
Stage 1 - export your contacts to a .csv file
- Open outlook on your computer.
- Go the the outlook options
- Go to advanced options
- Scroll down to the "export" section
- Choose the first option: "export to a file"
- Choose "comma separated value format"
- Select "contacts" as the folder you want to export
Stage 2 - import the contacts .csv file to google contacts
- Open google contacts
- Find the import commands, and import the .csv file
Stage 3 - transfer the contacts
- Configure your gmail account on the device on which you want to transfer the contacts
If you feel this post is useful (I sure think it is !), please share its link so that it ranks better in search engines. Thanks !