PMP tips for certification examThe tips and tricks below largely improve your likelihood to get the PMP certification. In this article, I give you the 10 secret tips and tricks to get the PMP certification with less efforts.
- Read quickly the question before reading contextual information. This way your reading will be oriented and you will save (precious) time during the exam (sometimes they put long and irrelevant contextual information to assess your ability to filter information).
- Read all the answers even if the first one seems to be a good match. They often put a better option last and if you do not read all answers, you will miss it.
- Take the PMP exam in the morning session. Research has proven that brain is more efficient in the morning.
- Flag the hard questions but do not lose time on them and jump immediately to easier questions. At the end of the exam, come back to hard questions. This way you will quickly accumulate maximum easy points, before trying your chance on the hardest questions.
- Preserve some time at the end of the exam to answer all unanswered questions, even if you answer randomly:
- no answer = wrong answer.
- random answer = 0.25 points (there are 4 possible answers to any question and exactly one answer is good)